Due to an increase in service orders and a shortage of staff,
- MOST service appointments will be scheduled approximately 7 days prior to you dropping off your bike.
- Please expect approximately a 7 day turn-around after you drop of your bike.
- This excludes flat fixes and previously scheduled same-day service requests.
Due to COVID-19, all service drop-offs, including flat fixes are by appointment only.
When you bring in an e-bike for service, please bring in your battery key.
With respect to the needs of our service customers and getting their bike returned to them in as timely a manner as we are able, we use the following guidelines for scheduling work on bikes.
- Customers who schedule an appointment in advance will receive priority over those who don't. Please be aware that for same day service we have a limited number of scheduled openings per day.
- You may drop your bike off for service without scheduling an appointment. We will give you our best and most sincere estimate as to when we can have the bike ready for you.
- Except for small repairs such as flats and minor tunes, we cannot promise same day turnarounds, unless you schedule in advance. If you would like same day service and have not scheduled it in advance, you may call ahead and we will let you know if we can fit you in.
- We will not promise same day turnaround on Saturdays except for out-of-town customers who are scheduling the complimentary tune-up that comes with the purchase of a bike. Even then, we have a limited number of openings, and you must schedule the same day tune-up in advance.
- There is no same day turnaround on Sundays due to limited service staff and hours open that day. (We are only open on Sundays during busier months. Please check out current store hours.)
- We will try our best to get your bike back to you by the day we say we will. However, it will sometimes take longer than expected. We my determine that your bike needs a part that we do not have in stock. Also, we sometimes discover that we need more time to diagnose a problem, especially electrical problems. It's inevitable in the e-bike business.
- For e-bikes of manufacturers we do not carry, we reserve the right to not service your bike. It's not that we don't like them. We just might not be able diagnose your problem or get replacement parts.
- We do not service e-bikes with motors that exceed 1000W. Our insurance will not allow us to.