COVID-19 Policy Update
Our shop is open during the following hours.
Operating hours may change.
- Tuesday - Saturday: 10am - 5pm
- Sunday: 1-5pm
- Monday: Closed
Appointment Recommended. Priority will be given to customers who make an appointment. If you happen to be in the neighborhood and stop in, we will try to accommodate you. But we might ask you to wait outside or schedule an appointment if we are working with too many other customers.
Please be patient. We are still trying to keep the number of customers in the store at one time to a maximum of 4.
Although you should have an appointment to visit the shop, we of course welcome:
FREE DELIVERY within 25 miles for all bike purchases.
Masks are required inside the shop. If you don't have a mask, we will provide one.
Service Orders - Service drop-offs are by appointment only. Parking lot drop-off and pick-up available. Due to limited staffing, please expect a minimum of 3 day turnaround from when you bring in your bike. Turnaround times may be longer if special parts are needed. Under select circumstances, we may be able to arrange turnaround while you wait.
Sales Visits and Test Rides - Call or email with your questions or to schedule a visit. For test rides we suggest an appointment. We have a strict protocol for providing test rides.
Purchases - If you've made a decision to purchase and wish to place an order, just give us a call to put down a deposit, or order through this web site. We'll build the bike and can even deliver it for free within 25 miles. (Fees may apply for longer deliveries and are at the discretion of management.)
In-Store Coronavirus Procedures
If you have any signs of illness or have been in contact with someone known to have COVID-19, please stay home.
With consideration to the health and safety of our customers and staff, we have implemented the following procedures.
- We wear masks and will expect you to do the same. We supply masks if you do not bring your own.
- To maintain social distancing, we will limit the number of visitors inside the shop.
- Frequent disinfecting of store surfaces - door handles, plumbing fixtures, counters, keyboards, credit card keypads, etc.
- We disinfect all likely touchpoints of all bicycles available for test riding and re-disinfecting after any handling.
- Hand sanitizer available for your convenience and safety.
- "Social distancing" during customer interactions.
- We offer FREE delivery within 25 miles for any e-bike purchase