COVID-19 Policy Update
Our shop is open by appointment only during the following hours.
Operating hours may change.
- Tuesday - Saturday: By Appointment
- Sunday - Monday: Closed
Although you must have an appointment to visit the shop, we of course welcome:
FREE DELIVERY within 25 miles for all bike purchases.
With our shop being classified as an ESSENTIAL SERVICE, scheduling completion of work will give consideration to those who are depending on their bike for transportation.
Masks are required inside the shop. If you don't have a mask, we will provide one.
Service Orders - Service drop-offs are by appointment only. Parking lot drop-off and pick-up available. Due to limited staffing, please expect a minimum of 3 day turnaround from when you bring in your bike. Turnaround times may be longer if special parts are needed. Under select circumstances, we may be able to arrange turnaround while you wait.
Sales Visits and Test Rides - Call or email with your questions or to schedule a visit. Test rides require an appointment. We have a strict protocol for providing test rides.
Purchases - If you've made a decision to purchase and wish to place an order, just give us a call to put down a deposit, or order through this web site. We'll build the bike and can even deliver it for free within 25 miles. (Fees may apply for longer deliveries and are at the discretion of management.)
In-Store Coronavirus Procedures
If you have any signs of illness or have been in contact with someone known to have COVID-19, please stay home.
With consideration to the health and safety of our customers and staff, we have implemented the following procedures.
- We wear masks and will expect you to do the same. We supply masks if you do not bring your own.
- To maintain social distancing, we will limit the number of visitors inside the shop. Outside the shop we have a table and chairs, a large overhang for shade and bring out a pop-up tent when rain is in the forecast.
- Frequent disinfecting of store surfaces - door handles, plumbing fixtures, counters, keyboards, credit card keypads, etc.
- We disinfect all likely touchpoints of all bicycles available for test riding and re-disinfecting after any handling.
- Disinfect frame and other touchpoints on service bikes and new bikes.
- Employees wash hands multiple times per day.
- Hand sanitizer available for your convenience and safety.
- "Social distancing" during customer interactions.
- We offer FREE delivery within 25 miles for any e-bike purchase.
- Service bikes may be delivered upon request. Delivery fees will apply.