COVID-19 Policy Update
Our shop is open by appointment only during reduced operating hours.
Operating hours may change.Although you must have an appointment to visit the shop, we of course welcome:
- Tuesday - Friday: 10am - 6pm
- Saturday: 10am - 5pm
- Sunday - Monday: Closed
Service Orders - Due to reduced staffing, please expect a 2-3 day turnaround from when you bring in your bike. Turnaround times may be longer if special parts are needed.
Sales Visits - Call or email with your questions or to schedule a visit.
Purchases - If you've made a decision to purchase and wish to place an order, just give us a call to put down a deposit, or order through this web site. We'll build the bike and can even deliver it for free within 25 miles. (Fees may apply for longer deliveries.) We will be fulfilling all new bike purchases.
In-Store Coronavirus Procedures
If you have any signs of illness or have been in contact with someone known to have Coronavirus, please stay home.
With consideration to the health and safety of our customers and staff, we have implemented the following procedures.
- Most customer contact will be outdoors, near the entrance. We have a pop-up tent and large overhang.
- Frequent disinfecting of store surfaces - door handles, plumbing fixtures, counters, keyboards, credit card keypads, etc.
- Starting Tuesday March 31 we will be wearing masks when near customers and will ask you to do the same. We supply the masks.
- We disinfect all likely touchpoints of all bicycles available for test riding and re-disinfecting after every test ride.
- Disinfect frame and other touchpoints on service bikes and new bikes.
- Employees wash hands multiple times per day.
- "Social distancing" during customer interactions.
- We offer FREE delivery within 25 miles for any e-bike purchase.
- Service bikes may be delivered upon request. Delivery fees will apply.