Job Title: Bike Builder & Sales (Part-time)
Are you interested in becoming part of the fast-growing electric bicycle industry? We are looking for someone who is comfortable with a wrench to assemble bikes and perform general bike mechanics. Also, with the ebb and flow of store traffic, you will be helping out with sales, turning customers on to electric bikes, answering their questions and taking them out on test rides.
A strong knowledge about e-bikes is NOT necessary, but an interest in learning about e-bikes is.
The ideal candidate will get “charged up” (the pun comes naturally) for delivering a great customer experience.
- Assemble e-bikes and perform adjustments. Perform inspections.
- Install components and accessories such as fenders, racks, integrated lighting, saddles and tires.
- Perform general repairs and adjustments on both electric and non-electric bikes.
- Take in service orders.
- Deliver e-bikes to customers and explain how to use controls and features.
- Greet customers, ask questions to understand their needs, answer questions, assist with test rides, sell bikes and accessories.
- Ring up orders.
- Experience building bikes.
- General knowledge of bike mechanics. Professional bike mechanic experience a plus.
- Attention to detail.
- Engaging interpersonal skills. Sales experience a plus.
- Enthusiasm for learning rapid technical change and innovation.
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record.
- General knowledge of electrical diagnostics, like the use of a volt meter, will be useful
- Able to enjoy a good pizza.
Must be able to work Saturdays, Sunday afternoons (some mornings, too) & Tuesdays. Additional hours may become available.
WE ARE GROWING!
Electric bikes are the fastest growing segment of the cycling industry. While we may or may not have an immediate position to fill at this precise time, we are accepting and reviewing resumes. We are always interested in hearing from enthusiastic people who want to get involved in the e-bike industry.
If you have interest and abilities in:
....feel free to send us your resume. Your experience working on bikes or in sales is always a plus. Where your resume doesn't quite tell the whole story, please include a cover letter explaining your qualifications.
- Bike building
- Bike mechanics
Send to firstname.lastname@example.org.