The favorite e-bike of Huffington Post tech and culture writer Tom Telcholz.
The Wallerang M.01 is a truly unique e-bike that combines Scandinavian Design with all the benefits of a durable e-bike system. You get a blend the very best of beauty and performance for your everyday travels. Built by hand in Högsbo, Gothenburg, Sweden, devoting personal attention to solid craftsmanship. Plus, the Walleräng is as much function as it is beauty, placing first among e-bikes at the 2015 Eurobike product reviews, receiving *outstanding* evaluations in the categories of Functionality and Added Value.
The frame is beautifully crafted with a soft matte finish. The welds look more like graceful curves.It comes with a unique Modular Travel System that’s easy to mount and meets your transport needs:
Powered by the highly efficient Shimano Steps mid-drive motor in combination with the Shimano Di2 internal gear hub with electronic shifting. Examples of how the Di2 will improve your ride like no other internally geared e-bike include:
- a rear carrier for handling all type of panniers
- a modular front carrier for strapping on your valuables
- Allows you to change gears when the bike is not in motion.
- Automatically downshifts when you stop. This provides for easier pedaling from a stopped position, efficiency, better battery range and less strain on your chain.
- Smooth, exact, error-free shifting between gears.
- Greatly reduces the likelihood of your shifting locking up when climbing a steep hill. Most other internally geared hubs will lock-up when shifting on a steep hill unless you pause while pedaling. That's hard to do when your slowing down while hill climbing
- Allows for switch between manual shifting and automatic shifting. That's right - the Di2 includes an option to shift like the automatic transmission in a car.
Motor: 250W mid-drive with 500W peak power